Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Week


It's been a super-busy week and I barely had two minutes to see my hubbie, but we finally got to spend time together this weekend. It will be our three year anniversary on Tuesday, but we count the whole of Columbus Day weekend as "anniversary time". That's the benefit to getting married on a holiday weekend: you can claim the whole weekend as your own regardless of the actual date!

We hung out with no agenda (practically unheard of these days) and then went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner on Saturday night. Had a lazy Sunday (Pern watched football and I kept bugging him for my fantasy football scores) followed by dinner at my parents' house (where we took this cute, but somewhat blurry picture- thanks, Dad!), and are planning another day of not much with a trip to the gym planned for the late afternoon for today. After a week of go, go, go, it's nice to do absolutely nothing with the one you love! Happy Anniversary, P! I love you!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I checked out your blog today. I was so happy to see how happy you and Pernell are. Sorry to say it made me cry. I love both of you so much. Enfoy life and keep it light.
Happy Anniversity and many more.
Love Mom