Sunday, November 4, 2007

Camera onslaught (oh, yeah.. and Halloween)

So the expansion of Blue Square Productions has officially begun! We are the proud owners of some very fancy cameras and a Macbook Pro that Pern is in love with. Should I be jealous?
The cameras arrived on Halloween. And between doorbell rings and Pern's traditional Halloween spaghetti dinner, we were snapping pictures left and right like crazy people (crazy people with cameras that they don't quite know how to use yet). We also took the cameras with us to our friends, Joe and Renee's, house this past weekend. They were unexpectedly called out of town and asked us to babysit two of their three kids. I won't post any of the fabulous pictures we took of the young 'uns, but I will point out that nothing says "professional photographer" like a picture of a bucket full of oversized legos. Enjoy!

Do I look like I know what I'm doing?

Yum, yum... lot's of Halloween candy!

...and this is all that's left.

Halloween decorations at Joe and Renee's.

Artistic legos. Uh... riiiiight.

No comments: