Monday, December 14, 2009

My New Assistant

London helped me work this morning.  We have some friends coming over a little later this morning to take some family portraits and I needed a subject for testing out my camera settings.  Enter the cutest baby in the world!  London very patiently sat in his high chair (he joins us at the table for dinner these days... doesn't eat anything, obviously, but likes to be a part of the dinner time conversation) while I got the cameras ready.  And since our "studio" space is pretty blank and boring without a subject, I just had to take some pictures of him while he was there!  :)  London has many faces... here are a few:

No, the puppy is not called "Patches"... that's a puddle of spit up ! 

Anyway... on with the many faces of London:

Serious

Content

Delighted

Happy

Charming

Downright goofy!

Blinking

Surprised

Flirtatious

Cheerful

Slightly confused

He worked very hard this morning and is currently taking a well-deserved nap!  You try being cute 24 hours a day and see if you don't fall asleep from the effort!  :D

No comments: