Saturday, April 3, 2010

Funny Boy!

We realized that we hadn't taken many pictures lately (gasp!) so we took these:


"The Thinker" - baby style

Seriously, Daddy! Stop talking!

Meet Harriet. I bought Harriet this past week when London and I flew down to North Carolina to spend a few days with my sister and her family. That's right. Flew. I figured a one hour flight with a baby was better than a 5+ hour drive, so we took to the air. London was such a good traveler! He cried a tiny little bit on the way down and slept through almost the entire flight on the way back. He bobbed around in the Baby Bjorn as I got us through both airports and hardly fussed at all.

Our trip to NC was really nice... given how little I sometimes see my little man during the week (I leave the house at 7 and don't get home until 5 or 6 - bedtime is 7), it was really nice to have some Mommy and London time for a few days. I'm really looking forward to the summer. My schedule at school lightens up significantly and I'll have a lot more time at home.

Anyway... back to Harriet.

Here's what London does when he sees Harriet.

This is usually followed by squeals of delight...

... and a look of triumph!

No comments: