Saturday, October 10, 2009

From start to (almost) finish.

Back in May we shot a wedding and I wore one of two maternity shirts that was supposed to see me through the season with a growing belly for the first time.  I have worn that shirt (and the other) many times since.  As well as the most uncomfortable pair of maternity pants known to man (or woman)!  Let's just say that Saturdays have been less than comfortable.  Well,  I am happy to report that a) we are finished with weddings for the year and b) I never have to wear those shirts again!!  Well... maybe never.  The jury is still out on that one.  ;)  

So here we have the "before" at 14 weeks... note the flowing fabric of the spacious maternity shirt:


And here we have the after.  Tight, snug, and practically bursting at the seams:

Please excuse the poor lighting... that's what lousy planning and an automatic flash will do for ya!  We have a maternity shoot with our friend and photographer, Kate Triano, planned for the 19th.  It will be nice to get some decent pictures of the two of us, even if I do take up a lot more room these days and am not feeling especially photogenic.  Let's hope I make it to next Monday...  :D




1 comment:

Stepmomof3 said...

Yay! I was hoping I'd see a pic of your growing bellacious beauty. D'ya like that word? I just made it up.
You look divine. Can't wait until you have Baby Disney. Have you decided on a name?
Love
Lisa (Brodsky)