Friday, October 9, 2009

How lame am I?

I just read through my entire blog.  I started skimming back to find my 14 weeks pg picture (tomorrow is our last wedding before London's big arrival - got to have my "before" and "after" pregnancy pictures) and ended up reading the whole thing.  I should be sleeping.  I'm lame.  Not sure why I kept going, but I did.  

Had a little scare earlier.  I realized that I hadn't felt London move in over an hour.  At what is usually a very active time of day for him.  Pern talked to him, I poked and prodded at him, and nothing.  It took a cold glass of water, another HALF AN HOUR!,  and a lot more talking and prodding before he finally woke up.  I was not a happy camper.  Pern thinks it was the Indian food we had for dinner.  Apparently it makes babies sleepy.  ??  Okaaay....

Why were we eating Indian food, you ask?  Because it's our anniversary, and that's what we do!  Five years!!  I can't believe it.  Love you, P!  Thanks for keeping me sane!  :D

No comments: